As I'm sitting here at lunch reading up on all my Blogs (and reading The Last Olympian--book 5 of Percy Jackson series), I decided to make a Tuesday Top 10. Those of you who know me well know I'm reading ALL THE TIME. These books include things I'm reading with my kids and on my own. Isn't it so perfect that I'm a reading teacher??
Here are some recent reads that made me happy. (They are in no particular order)
Top 10 Books I've Read Lately:
10. The Pretend Wife (Asher)
9. The Lightning Thief (Riordan)
8. Whistlin' Dixie in a Nor'easter (Patton)
7. Losing Joe's Place (Korman)
6. Searching for Pemberley (Simonsen)
5. The Thief Lord (Funke)
4. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (Snicket--I'm on Book 5)
3. Finishing Touches (Browne, author of Little Lady Agency)
2. Sweet Liar (Deveraux, just re-read; one of my all-time faves!)
1. Brava, Valentine (Trigiani)
Hope you're having a lovely Tuesday!