I have had a super-chill but super great weekend in Nashville...here are some highlights:
1. Thanksgiving cards for my family.
2. Started Christmas decorating
3. Saw "Breaking Dawn"
4. Thoughtfully discussed all romantic scenes from BD with sisters and friends
6. Caught up on some phone calls and Facebook stalking (Loveeee all the new baby and wedding pics on FB!)
7. Attempted to "edit" my news feed so I didn't see intimate thoughts from random acquaintances
8. Slept talked to M and then proceeded to be made fun of by the whole family
9. Taught 1st and 2nd graders in Sunday School at Grace that God is faithful.
Hope you had a nice weekend, too!
Post a Comment